Monday, October 17, 2016

Another Day at My Easel original oil small daily painting 6x8 oil/linen work-in-progress.

 6x8 original oil/linen work-in-progress

I'm so happy and thankful to be back at my easel. I'm all better now. I suffered with excruciating pain in both hands. Finally I was diagnosed with Carpal tunnel syndrome. I now have braces on both wrists. Last week I visited my physician and was given a Flu shot and pneumonia shot, both in the same arm! I will never do that again FOR SURE!!! Big mistake! My arm swollen up as big as a watermelon. Then I came down with flu-like symptoms. I was sick as a dog all weekend!

No comments:

"Flowers at Mission Espada" San Antotio 8x10in oil/linen/foam-board.

 "Flowers at Mission Espada" San Antonio, TX "8x10in" oil/linen/foam-board Click here for eBay purchase "Flowers At...